Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Feast for Dad

We pretty much celebrated Father's Day with a nice dinnner on Saturday night because I wasn't sure what Hubby's plans were with working on the boat with all the progress he had made so far ... we are an odd family, I know.
So I had picked these up on Friday night at Winn Dixie. They were on sale, and marked down on top ... I keep forgetting that the mark down price does not include the additional discount for the sale price too (so it takes off xx more per lb.) ... The toally for the 4 porterhouse steaks WITH my 3 $2 off steak coupons? $6.03. I'm happy!


I simply drizzled a little olive oil over them, a little fresh salt & pepper, garlic and a twist of the montreal steak season. Rub it in, and let it sit on the counter for about 20 minutes (while the shrooms cooked). Yummm.

No comments: